Thank you to our sponsors!The iMoot is proudly organised, supported both financially and with educational and technical expertise by Pukunui Technology. Pukunui http://pukunui.com/ provides LMS customisation, hosting, integration and training in Australia, Malaysia, Hong Kong, and S.E. Asia.
We are very happy to have Blindside Networks http://blindsidenetworks.com/ along again providing technical support for Big Blue Button. Blindside Networks are the founders of the BigBlueButton open source project, which enables educational institutions and commercial companies to deliver a high-quality learning experience to remote students, as you will see over the course of the event!
MoodleBites (www.moodlebites.com) is the offical online Moodle training site from HRDNZ (www.hrdnz.com) certified Moodle Partner since 2006. The fully online asynchronous courses are available for: Facilitators, Teachers, Designers, Theme creators, Site Administrators, Sever Administrators, Developers, MySQL reporting. Most courses are 8 weeks in duration, and facilitated by an experienced Moodle teacher, and true expert in their field. Each week contains 2-4 hours learning (with optional extension work) depending on your level of previous knowledge and experience. Discounts are available for group bookings, and most courses run 3-5 times each year. Visit www.moodlebites.com to find out more !
- Small Logo on the iMoot homepage with hyperlink
- Logo on the iMoot sponsorship page with hyperlink
- iMoot tweet announcing your involvement reaching our global audience
- 2 free virtual seats to attend the conference online (These can be given to clients)
- A dedicated Moodle course on the iMoot site complete with BBB room where you can meet with potential clients and give demonstrations etc.